Elite® Series XC13 Air Conditioner
Here are some of the top features of the XC13:
Efficiency rating of up to 15.50 SEER can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard air conditioner.
ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
Dependable scroll compressor provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation.
- Sound levels—as low as 74 dB
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- Efficiency ratings of up to 15.50 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.
*This chart compares the 5-year savings you can expect from a 15.00 SEER air conditioner vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER rating and industry-standard equipment with a 13.00 SEER rating. The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,600 cooling hours per year. Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat