Elite® Series XP13 Heat Pump
Here are some of the top features of the XP13:
Efficiency rating of up to 14.50 SEER / 8.70 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard heat pump.
ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
Dependable scroll compressor provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation.
- Sound levels—as low as 76 dB
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- Efficiency ratings of up to 14.50 SEER and 8.70 HSPF—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.
*Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox heat pumps versus a 13 SEER/7.70 HSPF model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.