QIV-Certification & Mass Save Heat Loan
Beantown AC is proud to be a COOL SMART Contractor and QIV-Certified.
What does our QIV Certification mean? COOL SMART’s Quality Installation Verification (QIV) is a training program for HVAC professionals. Our QIV-certification and training qualify us to test your newly installed or already existing Air-Conditioning and Heat Pump Equipment. The quality installation test verifies that your system is running efficiently, has proper airflow, and is charged to the manufacturer’s recommendation.
So what does that mean for you?
- Your AC is guaranteed to be installed and charged properly
- Your AC System will run longer and need fewer repairs
- Your AC System will run more efficiently with a lower monthly operating cost
- Your AC or Heating System installed by a COOL SMART Premier Contractor
- You can qualify for rebates of up to $500 on select high-efficiency systems and parts
- You also qualify for 0% financing on a Mass Save HEAT Loan
With the Mass Save HEAT Loan from the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources, you can qualify for a no-interest loan of up to $25,000 for your home heating needs or home improvements. You can use your Mass Save HEAT Loan for new energy-efficient projects and products such as:
- Insulation for your walls, attic, or basement
- High-Efficiency Heating Systems
- Central Air Conditioning Systems or Air Source Heat Pumps
- Ductless Mini Split Heat Pumps
- High-Efficiency Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Solar Hot Water Systems
- 7-Day Digital & WiFi Thermostats
- Energy Star Qualified Replacement Windows
Although we offer 24/7 emergency repairs, this service is currently restricted to established customers with priority given to those with active service contracts. New customers must establish an account during normal business hours.