Here are some of the top features of the GSB8-E:
Electronic ignition burns fuel only as necessary, reducing energy costs.
Cast iron heat exchanger designed for long-lasting durability.
Easy integration with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures.
- Large steam chest & multiple supply connections—help eliminate the loud “hammering” noise common with other gas-fired steam boilers
- Easy integration—works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures
- Electronic ignition—burns fuel only as necessary, reducing energy costs
- Thick fiberglass insulation—minimizes off-cycle heat and energy loss
- Vent damper—automatically closes when the boiler turns off, maintaining energy efficiency
- Cast iron heat exchanger—designed for years of long-lasting reliability
- Electronic low water cut off—eliminated homeowner maintenance and helps ensure safe, reliable operation
- Titanium burners—eliminated provide greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation than competitive stainless or aluminized steel burners
- Versatile installation—available in seven sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
- 12-year limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 1-year limited warranty on remaining covered parts
*Shipped as natural gas; convertible to LP.