Here are some of the top features of the GWB8-IE:
Electronic ignition control burns fuel only as necessary, reducing energy costs.
Cast iron heat exchanger designed for long-lasting durability.
Easy integration with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures.
- Easy integration—works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Thick fiberglass insulation—minimizes off-cycle heat and energy loss
- Cast iron heat exchanger—designed for years of long-lasting reliability
- Titanium burners—provide greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation than competitive stainless or aluminized stell burners
- Versatile installation—available in six sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
- 20-year limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 1-year limited warranty on remaining covered parts
*Shipped as natural gas; convertible to LP.