Here are some of the top features of the GWM-IE:
Efficiency rating of up to 95% AFUE.
ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
Modulating capability allows burner to fire at a rate as low as 20% of its full capacityto perfectly match comfort needs.
Electronic ignition control burns fuel only when necessary, reducing energy costs.
- Sealed combustion—minimizes fan noise and provides quiet, soothing heat
- Modulating capability—allows burner to fire at a rate as low as 20% of its full capacity to perfectly match your comfort needs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency, which means energy savings
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Stainless steel, finned-tube heat exchanger design—converts waste energy into usable heat
- Stainless steel, finned-tube heat exchanger design—is self-cleaning and extremely durable
- Stainless steel mesh burner—provides greater resistance to corrosion and oxidationthan aluminized steel burners
- CPVC flue condensate collector—is corrosion resistant and eliminates the use of metalin venting area
- 15-year limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10-year limited warranty on remaining covered components